Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY.
Liddell has prepared this Site solely for the purpose of providing certain general information about Liddell, its business, services and products. Use of the Site is at Your sole risk. The Site and its content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to: (i) the implied warranties of merchantability; (ii) non-infringement of third party rights; (iii) fitness for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using the Site; (iv) the use of reasonable care and skill, and (v) any warranties that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Site will be secure or free of viruses or other harmful material, or that information on the Site will be complete, accurate or timely.
- Liddell makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to confirm, revise or update any material contained on this Site.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, Liddell (including without limit all officers, directors, employees, and agents) shall not be liable to You for any damages, harm or injury whatsoever regardless of whether or not Liddell has advised of the possibility of such damages, harm or injury (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential and punitive damages, lost revenue and /or loss of profits, goodwill, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising from or relating to the use of, browsing on, downloading from and /or inability to use the Site and its content (including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect Your computer equipment, software, data or other property);
- Liddell reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to the Site or any feature or part thereof, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever including misuse or non-compliance thereof.
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit Liddell’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; ( ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- You are forbidden to sell, trade or distribute the contents of this Site or any data obtained from this Site to anyone. In no event may this Site be used or linked to by any party charging a fee for access to this Site or for access to any information gathered in this Site.
- You must use this Site in accordance with all applicable laws and may not post or transmit anything that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability for any party or otherwise breaches any law.
- You may not post or transmit anything that breaches the copyright, privacy, confidentiality, publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or that reveals any information that should be known to the user to be confidential or a proprietary.
- You may not post or transmit anything that is false, misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, harmful or that could constitute an incitement to unlawful conduct or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience ,and /or for which You have not obtained all necessary licences and /or approvals.
- You may not use, post or transmit any device, software, routine, virus, Trojan horse, spam, mass e-mail, commercial material, corrupted data or otherwise attempt to or intend to interfere with or damage the proper working of this Site or any activity conducted on this Site or to damage or intercept any data or information on this Site.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by Liddell or by another User. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of this Site or its content in any way.
- Users who have a password allowing access to non-public areas of this Site may not disclose, transmit, post, give away or in any manner share the password with any non-authorised party or use the password for any unauthorised purpose. You agree to notify Liddell immediately of any unauthorised use of a password or a registration profile.
- If you would like to link to the Site, You may only do so on the basis that You link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Site, and subject to the following conditions (i) You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Liddell logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark; (ii) You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Site; (iii) You do not in any way imply that Liddell is endorsing any products or services other than its own; (iv) You do not misrepresent your relationship with Liddell nor present any other false information about Liddell; (v) You do not otherwise use any Liddell trademarks displayed on the Site without express written permission from Liddell; (vi) You do not link from a website that is not owned by You; and Your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Any unauthorised use shall terminate the permission or licence granted by Liddell to link to the Site.
Copyright, Trade Marks and Other Proprietary Rights
- The content of the Site (including but not limited to trade marks, designs, logos, text, and images, audio and video materials) is the copyrighted property of and owned and controlled by Liddell or its authorised suppliers (who are credited as the provider of content).
- Reproduction or storage of documents and information from this Site is subject to United Kingdom (and all international) copyright laws.
- All software used on this Site is the property of Liddell or its software suppliers and is subject to applicable United Kingdom and international copyright law.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, pass-off, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material, information, software, products or services obtained from or appearing on the Site.
- You may not modify, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this Site.
- This Site contains trademarks of Liddell and many third-party trademarks and of participating gaming authorities and gaming establishments. All marks are the property of their respective holders.
- Except where otherwise provided, You may not display, reproduce, pass -off distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use the material in the Site in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of Liddell.
Third Party Content
- This Site provides (solely for your convenience) content, hyperlinks and references to external web sites of third-parties, including, without limitation, the web sites and material of third-parties.
- Liddell neither endorses, exercises editorial, publisher or other control nor is responsible for the availability, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information, statement, opinion or advice contained in such a third party’s web site or material.
- You should use such third party websites with caution.
- It is the responsibility of every User to evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of any information, statement, opinion or advice or other content available through any third party site.
- Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, statement, opinion, advice or other content.
- Any concerns regarding such third-party content should be directed to the third-party.
- You acknowledge that Liddell will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information obtained through a third party web site.
- Nothing on this Site shall be deemed to be a recommendation of any third-party or to constitute any representation as to a third-party’s qualifications, services, products, offerings, information or any other content.
- Unless You choose to fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form or You email us directly, Liddell does not collect personally identifiable information about You (such as Your name, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, etc). In the ordinary course, Liddell only uses the personally identifiable information You provide solely to respond to Your inquiry. That said Liddell cannot guarantee the privacy of personal information You transmit over the web or that may be collectable in transit by others, including contractors who provide services to Liddell.
- Liddell automatically collects certain non-personally identifiable information when You visit the Site (such as the type of browser You are using, the type of operating system You are using, and the domain name of Your Internet service provider (e.g. Sky, Virgin, TalkTalk).This non personally identifiable information may be used by Liddell to analyse Site usage which allows Liddell to improve the design and content of the Site.
- Liddell reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as deemed necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at its sole discretion.
General Provisions / Jurisdiction
- This Site is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For any information related to this Site and its use, please contact Liddell at email@example.com
- All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Site places any Cookies on your computer, subject to clause 7, you will be presented with a dialog requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Vision Support Services (company number 06603416), whose registered office is at Darwen House, Walker Industrial Park, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 2QE, United Kingdom to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
- Certain features of the Site depend upon Cookies to function. UK and EU Cookie Law deems these Cookies to be “strictly necessary”. These Cookies are shown below. Your consent will not be sought to place these Cookies. You may still block these cookies by changing your internet browser’s settings. Check the browser’s help documentation for details.
- This Site uses analytics services provided by Google Analytics. Site analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse usage statistics, enabling us to better understand how Users use the Site. This, in turn, enables us to improve the Site and the products and services offered through it. You do not have to allow us to use these Cookies, as detailed below, however whilst our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Site it does enable us to continually improve our business.
- The analytics services used by this Site use the following Cookies:
|Name of cookie||First/Third party||Provider||Purpose|
|_utma||Third||Google||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to www.liddell-international.com from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by the browser operator, and the browser subsequently visits your site, a new __utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to your site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.|
|_utmb||Third||Google||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with www.liddell-international.com. When a user views a page on the site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time a user visits a different page on your site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when a user pauses on a page on your site for longer than 30 minutes.|
|_utmz||Third||Google||This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach www.liddell-international.com, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a Site search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within your own site. The cookie is updated with each page view to the site.|
- You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
- You can choose to delete Cookies at any time however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.